Monday, May 14, 2012
Beauty Tips: How To Make Your Lips Silky
Do you sometimes deal with dry, peeling, or cracked lips? Or have you spend money on lip plumpers and moisturizers that aren't even proven to work? Well dont worry, there is a trick you can use that only costs about 2 euros if you don't already have the materials needed. It is effective and only takes about 3 1/2 minutes.
- Drink lots of water. Dehydration causes peeling, chapped lips that will be difficult to remedy.
- Get yourself a towel, toothbrush, vaseline and a chapstick (lip balsem) Once you have collected the needed materials you are ready to get soft and silky smooth lips!
- Dab a generous amount of vaseline onto your lips so that they are heavily coated.
- Use the toothbrush to work the vaseline into your lips. Do this by gently moving the toothbrush in circular motions all along your lips. Do this for about 3 minutes. It is a little tedious, but you will love the results afterwards.
- Once you've worked the vaseline in for 3 minutes, wipe off your lips with cold water and dab dry with a towel.
- Apply chapstick to your lips to keep them silky.
- Repeat this method every day for silky smooth lips, then youre good to go!